Monday 8 July 2013

Whose back?

Get an unexpected sunny day, a frustrated Sicilian girl leaving in one of the coldest country in Europe and the necessity of making the most out of such a rare occasion..the result is the following..I guess because I am missing home recently, and I have been missing a big part of myself, the creative one; but I knew exactly that this was the opportunity I was waiting for! My boyfriend took me to one of the few beautiful place around Swindon, Stanton Park..it was an unusual picnic, my bag was loaded with paint brushes, oil paints, cloths, and most of all we were carrying around a canvas and an easel! :)
The light, the nature around me played a big part in the making of the painting, even if unfortunately I couldn't finish it on the day ( and it's best, it wasn't supposed to happen that way)
These are the stages:

                                 The Beautiful Park

                                   The canvas and the easel
                                     The raw material

                                               The painter
                                   Work in progress




Then the wait..after two days, of thinking and thinking this is the result..
I forgot that  feeling of satisfaction in throwing paint on the canvas, on myself, on the walls! relief!
                                 
                           Hopefully, I will carry on painting from now on..I have waited far too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment