Monday 19 November 2012

Chairs= Love :)

I have been meaning to post my latest work for a while, but unfortunately the winter laziness  has knocked on my door! Luckily my thirst for new projects hasn't stopped though :)


These days the price of things, and furniture in particular is just mad! and to be fair if I can I try to save as much as possible, I go around car boots or just ask the people I know if they have anything they want to get rid of so that I can have it to play with :)
My boyfriend's mum had two unused chairs in the garden that luckily for me she didn't want any more, you won't be surprise  if I tell you how excited I was when my boyfriend asked me if I could be interested in them.
I only worked on one of them, even if I already have the paint and the rest of the tools ready to be used! :)
                                               

             This is the chair as it was given to me:
                                              




 These are the guys that helped me doing the magic :) (as I was telling you I have the tools ready for the making of chair number two, which is going to be violet, excited!)





                                Work in progress





    Mesdames et Messieurs it's with immense pleasure I give you My New  Lovely Chair <3




      A closer look to the details I tried to keep from the original 







Hopefully I will update you with the other chair shortly, Ciao Belli <3

No comments:

Post a Comment