Thursday 19 April 2012

My New Passion Part#2

I just can't stay still, it is a matter of fact! I wanted a coffee table but I didn't really have a clear idea on what I wanted. My favourite shops are Charity Shops or Second Hands Shops in general. Sunday I went out to buy just few tools but the case (or it was fate ) sent me to this Charity Shop where for £5 I bought an amazing coffee table that under my crazy hands changed completely! This time the ingredients were: strong arms to get the table from town centre to my house!, lots of Love, passion for what you like to do, believing in yourself (ALWAYS!) and voila a Shabby (lovely) Chic coffee table... I am so proud of it :)






                                               Before


   Work in progress

                                   

And Ladies and Gentlemen...


No comments:

Post a Comment