Thursday 24 March 2016

Under Maintenance


                                                          Image result for under maintenance

It's my day off, I am tucked in bed, it's a grey spring morning and I have zero excuses not to work on my blog which, yet again, I have been neglecting.
As usual, life gets in the way, making you struggle, having you doubting everyone and everything, yourself first of all. With little inspiration, there are too many questions, but no answer is given, so you drag yourself, trying to light up that small flame left in you. Despite your efforts, you find yourself lost, crying like never before. I guess that everyone of us has had a moment like this, but I am firmly convinced that if you are able to transfer of all of the above on a white canvas, than you might perceive such emotions on a higher scale! In this situation, to establish some kind of a balance, you only need to look for the small beautiful things around you, but I am talking about such small things that when you are so wrapped up in your worries, it's quite hard to even see.
One of these beautiful things, even if it was not successful, was to take part in a small project with a fellow artist, my best friend, who actually had me coming out of that bubble I have been stuck in for too long. There were not many people, the ones that were present were not even into art unfortunately, so the lack of interest kind of put me down a bit, however, looking at the small beautiful thing I was talking about, I saw this as a beautiful gift, I took my canvas out of the cupboard and into the world once again. I did it while I was surrounded by the people I love the most and then it become a day of joy and happiness.
I haven't done much since, only one painting, possibly one of my favourite and I prepared the base for another one, which I will shortly be working on, So far that's it. I am pushing myself into looking at things under a different light, to be present and grateful, my artistic life, like everything else, is still under maintenance so just bare with while I get things right again :)

                                   



                                  



                                  


                                  


                                  



                                 

                                  


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment